We will be attending 2015 NAB (April 13 - 16) at Central Hall-C11133
Turbo Ace X830-D:
EXCELLENT FLIGHT STABILITY:
Turbo Ace pre-configures the X830-D using the DJI Naza flight controller so it is most wind resistant and at the same time gives you maximum auto stabilization by utilizing 2 custom preprogrammed flight modes, cruise and hover. This type of custom configuration often takes days to tune in a DIY (Do-It-Yourself) kits.
UNPARALLED RELIABILITY & DURABILITY:
The X830 dynamically balanced motors have been re-engineered to take multiple mild crashes. Instead of round or screw mount propellers, X830-S propellers are rectangular key mounted on the neck of the motor bell which eliminates propeller slippage and significantly reduces the probability of accidental propeller dislodge. Offering another benefit, this updated rectangular key mounted design completely envelopes a thicker motor shaft to prevent it from bending in minor crashes. Exposed motor shafts in all older designs are especially prone to damage and slightly bent motor shafts are hard to detect.
EASY DIAGNOSIS & MAINTENANCE:
The X830 is extremely easy to maintain and cost less to operate. Entry quad buyers are often surprised by the high cost of maintaining a multi-rotor helicopter. Each failure or crash can cost hundreds of dollars. The X830 is based on a maintenance friendly design. For more convenient diagnosis, independent modularized components can be easily removed and replaced. Connectors are strategically placed to simplify disassembly and reassembly. Customized CNC components offers better alignment while reducing the amount of parts used. And due to larger volume, X830 parts are more readily available at lower cost. For example: Instead of having to replace a 4-in-1 ESC that cost over $150, the X830 ESCs, at a small fraction of that cost, is easier to keep a spare on hand. High tensile strength spring loaded connectors that stand up to repetitive insertions is a lifesaver when it comes to trouble shooting and change motors or ESCs. In most cases you are no longer required to disassemble and pull wires through the narrow booms.
The X830 is highly reliable, it uses four 35A ESC with cooling algorithm that can carry heavy payload with super low motor/ESC temperature. The unique placement of the ESC on the X830 is under the central hub of the quad where they are protected and well ventilated. The central location greatly reduces the chance of ESC damage in a crash or hard landing. The X830 also does not use an internal cooling fan, the electronics are cooled naturally by the rotating flight propellers. The improved cover design features multiple vent holes keeping the flight controller running cool at all times.
AWESOME POWER & PAYLOAD:
Turbo Ace motors are build with high efficiency stators and they are over 20% more power than its Xaircrasft brothers. Please take into consideration your flight time, performance, pilot ability and safety when loading up your X830. The X830 can reasonably carry up to about 2 LBs. However, for better flight time and performance we recommend that you keep the payload under 1.2 LB. When tied to a reverse scale, the X830 has an amazing lifting capacity of 5 LBs, one of the strongest quadcopter on the market today. A quadcopter lifting or payload capacity and be misleading. Putting 5 LBs on a quadcopter with a capacity to lift 5 LBs will basically neutralize it's ability to fly. Putting 3 LBs on the same helicopter will cause significant instability making it very difficult to control the quad. Under no circumstance should any quadcopters be operating close to maximum pulling capacity. There are numerous factors to consider when calculating payload - for example flight time, battery size/output, temperature, altitude, wind velocity, stability, safety and the ability of the operator to pilot the quadcopter in adverse conditions. The best answer is to start with more conservative payloads and work you way up. Always be aware your surroundings and make sure you have ample of open space below your quadcopter. If you are still in the training stage, it might be advisable to operate only in calm conditions.
LOW RADIO NOISE:
The X830 extension arms are made of heavier duty 12mm aluminum instead of the 10mm carbon rods. Unlike carbon arms in the X720, the aluminum arms are stiffer reducing harmonic vibration, will not have fiber splits and carry low radio frequency interference. This translates to longer flight range, and low radio noise for better video image.
ADVANCE STRUCTURE WITH MINIMAL MASS:
The X830 is designed with power efficiency in mind. This means that every gram is accounted for during the build. The motor mount, central hub went through tension, compression, bending, torsion and shear engineering to obtain striation integrity and weight savings. The propellers are double sided key instead of screw mount which greatly improve reliability.
The X830 also offers expandability both in software and hardware using DJI proven reliable NAZA flight controller. Online software update is free and there is now a wide selection parts, upgrades and accessories including batteries, telemetry modules, camera mounts, shock mounts and skid landings. Also in the pipeline, the upcoming DJI NAZA GPS module and compass which offers faster satellite lock with improved precision.
FLEXIBLE HEADING CONFIGURATION: X-mode heading by default but can be reconfigured to +mode.
FLEXIBLE LANDING SKIDS: Skids can be reconfigured by changing the optional carbon tube length to accommodate different types of camera and camera mount. See 2nd photo above.
SELECTABLE FLIGHT MODES: Supports Hover and Cruise Modes which can be altered during flight.
RECEIVER REQUIREMENTS: A four-channel receiver is required to operate the X830-D. Six or more channels are highly recommended.ESC
Turbo Ace X830-F:
With the industry's longest flight time of 23-30 minutes (Flight time was tested with Gopro, gimbal and 2x5300mAh 35C batteries as configured for this package. GoPro camera is not included in the package but was used for the flight time test), the X830-F is developed to handle extended aerial operations. Based on the proven reliability of the X830-D, this specialized quadcopter offers vital support for law enforcement, tactical teams, post incidence forensics, fire control and an assortment FPV (first person view flying) applications. When used in conjunction with Police Patrols, the X830-F can be deployed within 30 seconds from a convenient optional aluminum carrying case which also houses the transmitter, extra batteries, chargers, blades and tools. Pulling into a desirable vantage point above the target, the pilot can lock the X830-F into a fixed GPS position and hover hands-free while turning his/her attention on the camera. The X830 can also operate under adverse condition with temperature up to 130 degrees Fahrenheit. Portability, quick deployment, durability and ultra flight duration are some of the key features of the X830-F.
* With state-of-the-art NAZA flight controller, this turnkey C-RTF package also includes GPS, telemetry and auto-compensated camera mount. Cutting edge auto-stabilization makes the X830-F extremely easy to learn and fly. Using satellite based GPS, the pilot has a whole list of convenient flight modes and safety features. And, while in flight, the telemetry system will continuously display update battery status for the pilot.
* X830-F comes fully installed with camera mount, skids and propellers. Just pull X830-F out of the carrying case and launch. There is no more folding, unfolding or attaching the camera mount or camera.
* GPS installed for GPS Lock, Home Lock & Course Lock carefree flight modes and advanced GPS Fail Save RTH (Return to Home Functions).
* Telemetry sensor and telemetry module installed to enables the DEVO 10 to monitor X830-F battery status during flight. By presetting a minimum voltage, DEVO 10's vibration alarm will warn the pilot when the batteries run low.
* Devo 10 transmitter with smooth servo dials for the camera mount and gyro gain controls + -Channel
AUTO-COMPENSATED CAMERA MOUNT
* Integrated auto-compensated tilt-axis camera mount (The pan-axis and the roll-axis on this advanced 3-axis camera mount are eliminated to stabilize the video and to reduce weight).
* The tilt-axis will automatically adjust to the tilt angle of the X830-F and the pilot is able to further control this tilt angle from the transmitter.
* Although pan-axis operation is suitable for some applications, the pilot can use the X830-F yaw (rudder) controls to replace the pan-axis operations.
* You will receive all other components for the 3-axis mounting option. If your application changes, you still have the option to change it to a 3-Axis operation yourself. If not you can use the extra servos as spares.
* A test flight video of your X830-F and detailed user instructions in a 4gb flash drive will be shipped with your purchase. X830 is the first commercially available quad that is shipped with dynamically balanced motors which results in one of the best video footage ever produced.