http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP8uUug-vjE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw8KKcILCVY&feature=youtu.be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsrBhF5tdFY&feature=youtu.be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIMpGj8-ySY&feature=youtu.be
GPS Demo Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhBvAs3dDwo&feature=youtu.be
Optional camera mount auto stabilization http://youtu.be/oPUqzuUWeZY X88-J2 FEATURES * Super Rigid Expanded Carbon Stacked Structure
is extraordinarily lighter and stronger than all current designs based on sandwiched booms and plastic molds. At 4.8 pounds without the battery, X88's super structure features (1) an expanding CNC aluminum reinforced carbon fiber stacked central main frame anchored by 4 sets of radiating carbon fiber arms that will not sag and bounce under heavier payloads (2) optimized boom distance with lighter square aluminum tubing with anti-twist mounts that extend out to the motors significantly reducing weight around the parameters for excellent maneuverability (3) spacing within each carbon fiber arm provides propeller cooled ESC locations (4) sturdy CNC mounting locations at the end of each arm facilitate an extra wide landing skid (5) foldable joints for portability, traveling and shipping. * Care Free Home Lock Flight Mode
utilizes the octocopter's take off home position as a reference point for orientation/heading. The pilot no longer needs to maintain a tail-in (tail towards the pilot) orientation to keep track of the octocopter's heading. Pushing the cyclic stick up will always result in the helicopter flying forward and away from the pilot. Pulling the cyclic stick down will result in the octocopter backing up towards the pilot which in turn provides a very reliable "come home" solution. Similarly the roll (left & right) controls will correspond to the pilots home position without any mental acrobatics. Although the pilot can still use yaw to turn or spin the octocopter, it will not affect the pilot's flight orientation from the home position. After activation, this Home Lock mode will be effective when the octocopter is beyond 30 feet from the take off position. Home Lock mode is the most convenient and preferred mode for pilots who like to fly facing the octocopter. * Care Free Course Lock Flight Mode
utilizes the octocopter's initial take off heading direction as a reference direction for the duration of the flight. For example if the octocopter and the pilot's transmitter is facing north in the take off position, the octocopter will always treat the north as the direction (heading) for forward flight even if the yaw has rotated the front of the octocopter to a different direction. After activation this Course Lock mode will be effective when the octocopter is beyond 30 feet from the take off position. The best way to use the Course Lock mode is to keep the transmitter facing the initial take off heading direction during the entire flight even if this means the pilot has to turn his head to see the octocopter. * GPS Lock
enables the X88-J to lock into a self sustaining hover at a fixed GPS location with a flip of a switch on the transmitter. Even when the octocopter is pulled away from its locked location, it will return to that original location. This a very useful and precise locking function that operates within a few feet (about 1 foot vertical and up to 6 feet radius) depending on the quality of GPS satellite signals and the flying environment. * Dual Stage Fail Safe Mode
offers a backup plan when the octocopter receiver looses connection with the transmitter. When this occurs, the octocopter will automatically return to the point above the home GPS position. Hovering at about 60 feet, the pilot may be able to re-established connection and manually land the octocopter. If connection is not re-established, then the octocopter will automatically lands in fail safe mode. Also, if the octocopter battery is low, it will start an auto landing sequence before it runs out of power. * Dynamically Balanced Brushless Motors
reduces high frequency vibrations at the source. This can only be accomplished at our motor factory using a specialized motor balancer to spin up each individual motors to its operating RPM range. Similar to balancing tires, tiny weights are positioned along the edges of the rotating motor drum to achieve smooth rotations. * 35A ESCs with Cooling Algorithm
offers extra capacity for continued operation without a fan or cooling-off periods between flights. * 7° Inclined Arms
for exceptionally fast and agile maneuverability with minimum tilt or roll. * Foldable Arm Joints
for safer transportation and traveling. * Anti-static Design
prevents video signal interference and catastrophic electronic damage. Although carbon fiber is an excellent choice for many structural solutions, it's the #1 cause of static electricity under spinning propellers. For a safer design without interference, X88's carbon fiber central main frame seamlessly transitions to square aluminum booms under the propellers. * Modularized Design
for ease of maintenance and repair. With strategically placed connectors and brackets, all individual components on the X88 can be easily disconnected or removed. * USA Parts Support
for fast and easy continued access to parts, upgrades and accessories. * Optional 2 or 3-axis Camera Mounts
for a variety of cameras and camcorders. * Optional Automated Gyro Compensation
for the camera mount: Requires a secondary Xaircraft flight controller and 3-axis gyro. * Optional Dual Pilot
with secondary receiver and transmitter for the camera man. * Optional single way point and multiple way point GPS
with PC connections can be purchased separately. * Professional Aluminum Carrying Case
is customized to fit the X88-J octocopter with the arms folded up for shipping without any gimbal or camera attached. However, after you have installed a gimbal/camera on the bottom of the octocopter, you can use the aluminum case to carry the octocopter with the arms folded down around the gimbal/camera. Dimension 43cm x 43cm x 47cm. http://www.wowhobbies.com/carrycaseforx88.aspx OPERATING PARAMETERS
* Total Weight: Without battery, camera mount and camera is only 4.8 pounds for super responsive performance.
* Payload Capacity: Up to 6 pounds of camera gimbal and camera payload. Heavy payload requires the optional 12 inch carbon propellers.
* Flight Time with 2.5 pounds payload: 8-10 minutes with one 5300mAh 50C and 15 to 20 minutes with two 5300mAh 50C batteries.
PRIMARY FLIGHT CONTROLLER, 3-AXIS GYRO AND GPS SPECIFICATION
DJI WooKong-M controller with 3-Axis gyro
Multi Rotor Types: Quad-Rotor / Hex-Rotor / Octo-Rotor
Supported ESC output: 400Hz refresh frequencies
Recommended Power Supply: DC 4.8 ~ 12V
Power Consumption: MAX 5W (0.9A@5V, 0.7A@5.8V,0.5A@7.4V,0.4A@8V)
Operating Temperature: -5°C to +60°C (You have to keep the IMU warm if you want to use it under low temperature, could be -5°Cor lower.)
Flight Modes: GPS Lock & 2 Care Free Flight Modes
Hovering Accuracy: Vertical: ± 0.5m, Horizontal: ± 2m
Suitable Wind Condition: < 8m/s (17.7mph)
Max Rotate Angle: 35°
Vertical Speed: 6m/s
Packaging & Shapes
Main Controller: 51mm x 39.6mm x 15.8mm
IMU: 40mm x 31mm x 26mm
GPS & Compass: 50mm (diameter) x 9mm
LED Indicator: 25mm x 25mm x 7mm
Total Weight: <= 150g
Built In Functions:
Voltage monitor (not telemetry) FRAME SPECIFICATION
* Expanded carbon fiber stacked central main frame and arms
* Carbon fiber skid landing with extra wide foot print suitable for auto landing
* Square anti-twist mounted aluminum booms reduce static interference to video and prevent electronic damage
* Extensive CNC aluminum bracket integration for extra durability and structural integrity. * Customized central hub for outstanding protection and ventilation.
* Fitted with 12" plastic propellers.
* Optional 12" high precision carbon fiber propellers are available.
* Extended wingspan diameter of 90cm from motor to motor on opposing sides
* Foldable arms for easy transportation and traveling
* Weight with all electronics (without battery and camera mount): 4.6 pounds ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS
* 8 x 35A ESC 4s input with 2mm spring-loaded motor connectors for ease of maintenance
* 8 x Dynamically Balanced High Torque Brushless Motors to reduce high frequency vibrations
* 4 GB USB Flash Drive for set up, upgrade and electronic manual
* Walkera Devo 7 Transmitter with 7 channels
* Walkera RX802 Receiver with 8 channels DEVO 7 SPECIFICATIONS
1). Encoder: ARM micro computer system
2). Frequency: 2.4Ghz（DSSS）
3). Output power:-5dBm~20dBm
4). Battery: 1.2VX8 NiCard or1.5VX8 AA dry batteries
5). Current Drain: ≤170mA
DEVO 7 FEATURES
1). Quad-bearing design: Improved quad-bearing design of the Radio sticks makes the control silky smooth.
2). Adopts core DEVO 12 technology: Versatile functions and high performance .
3). 2 Model Type: Compatible with helicopters and airplanes. Improved programming with more mixes and better interface Program MIX ，MIX to Throttle. Long range.
4). 7-point throttle curve: For outstanding feel, control and reliability.
5). 15 (Fifteen) programmable model memory.
6). Online updatable software: Enjoying the versatility keeping your transmitter updated and the convenience of copying model data online.
For optional upgrade rechargeable Lipo battery for this transmitter go to http://www.wowhobbies.com/transmitterbattery-lipo2220mah15cbattery.aspx PACKAGE INCLUDES FULLY ASSEMBLED X88-J2 OCTOCOPTER WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES
* DJI Flight Controller for octocopter operation
* DJI IMU 3-Axis Gyro for octocopter operation
* DJI GPS with GPS Lock & 2 Care Free Flight Modes
* Walkera Devo 7 Transmitter (Devo 10 and 12s transmitter on photo are not included.) This transmitter is not telemetry ready and telemetry module can not be added for wireless voltage monitoring.
* Walkera RX802 Receiver
* 8 x 35A ESCs
* 8 x Dynamically Balanced High Torque Brushless Motors. Upgrade to the high torque motor for additional payload is optional.
* 8 GB USB Flash Drive containing test flight video with serial number of the Octocopter ordered and
* Foldable X88-J Octocopter Carbon Frame
* Super Wide Skid Landing (dismounted for shipping)
* 8 x 12" upgraded carbon fiber propellers are included for heavier payload.
* DSLR 3-Axis camera mount is not included.
* Professional Aluminum Carrying Case shown on photo is not included
* Battery is not included.
* Charger is not included. You must have already own a RC 4 cell charger. Optional charger can be purchased by clicking on the link below, http://www.wowhobbies.com/b6balancechargerdischarger-1.aspx
For optional upgrade camera mount and camera mount auto compensation module go to http://www.wowhobbies.com/cameramountstablizationcontrollerand3axisgyroincludingtunningandinstallation.aspx